Tsubo Massage is an organization made up of honest, dedicated, passionate body workers. Along with a variety of body supporting modalities, we provide:
- Massage therapists, Craniosacral therapists, and acupuncturists that have been practicing for at least four years and, in many cases, have significantly more experience. All partake in regular continuing education courses and in-house training sessions to develop new techniques.
- Respect for your privacy, and confidentiality. With your permission we may consult other health professionals you utilize to maximize your healing potential.
- Private, quiet, clean treatment rooms
- 400 thread-count Anichini linens
- Heated tables, steam heat packs, paraffin therapy, and aromatherapy to enhance effectiveness of service
- Convenient parking
- Discounts for multiple purchases
- Online booking, payment, and gift certificates
Tsubo Massage was established in September of 2001 and has grown from word of mouth, consistent results, and focus on the enhanced well-being of our clientele. We are located in the heart of Williamstown, Massachusetts walking distance from the College, Spring Street, and the Williams College Museum of Art.